Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sorry it's been so long!

Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been super busy with working two jobs. My main job at Nacco and also for our new company, Gemini Airways. I barely have time to breath!

Savanna is getting so big...17 lbs! She's starting to get into the 12 month clothing! She started clapping 2 weeks ago and last week started to stand by herself while holding on to things. She just gets the biggest grin because she's so proud of herself. We're still working on crawling. I think she'll be walking before she crawls! She's getting up on her hands and knees but just hasn't figured out how to move those legs. She's been extremely vocal lately too. I think her first word will be daddy (go figure!). She'll be 9 months on Feb 9th, and I can't believe how fast time has gone by!

We have a ton of snow here...about a foot. I hate it! Get me outta here! LOL
























0 comments:


Free Blogger Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Bridal Dresses. Powered by Blogger